Monday, January 5, 2009

In Pink Again

Really feel good to be in pinK again...
These 2 days, I lost my appetite... Now, I am a trencherman. Sounds exaggerating? Haha, joking! My stomach is always in S size. I can't eat much. Just think about some mouth-watering food. Hehe.

Recovered from sick make me become more zealous to succeed at work.
Although I am just in charge of English Department, people always ask me about other department stuff, especially reference book dpt. I'm willing to help other colleagues. But what made me mad is a few staffs there again and again, 吃蛇! Hiding themselves in office. So i have to look up hill and down dale to find the related book. When I called the office and ask them to handle it, they said "what again?!".
Another one lih, "using" me to help her to put price tags and wrap up the books. While I need her help, she just being a spectator!

Well, today's work - going smoothly and I'm happy with my performance. ^^

No comments: