Friday, January 23, 2009

A bit complicated...

Watch out the ox!!! it's rushing towards you....

What's your resolution in this coming OX year. I think most of you will hope to get a "samsui" result. Any else other than that? Maybe you wanna try or possess some new things: new notebook, new bags, new shoes, new clothes ( I think most of you bought already ), orrrrrrrrrrrrrr new RELATIONSHIP?!!! HAHAHA.

YEAYEA, I finally have my CNY holidays. Even just a brief 5 days, I could say it rather than no holidays at all. Most of the staffs still have to work tomorrow until 6pm. Then off for 2 days. Working back at the second day of CNY. BUT, they will get triple pay and extra allowance lih. Part-timer ain't need to work that day.

Today is a hectic day. Wrapping again the whole day alone without having any single word. My supervisor damn busy with her stuff at the office. No time to treat me this ca le fe.

I was waiting for her to walk out from the office and come the department but eventually to no avail. Her shadow didn't appear at last. In fact, I want to inquire something important to her. Inquiry about whether I can "borrow" the book form the "library". In fact, staffs here can borrow books from the bookstore to read. Unfortunately, it's just available to the permanents one, not part-timers. So, I plan to borrow on behalf of her name. Hehe, it's a good idea, right? I can save a lot of money instead of buying one. I don't know whether she will give me a green light or not. I just wanna have a try, maybe she'll, coz she is a nice Teh. She recommended me a book entitled READ IT AS A BOOK, a self-enrichment book. The title sounds interesting . So, I decided to have a look asap.

Tell you guys, I have been engulfed into a cold war. It's all my fault. My mouth have a "broken seal" yesterday. I was chatting, no is gossiping with my supervisor. And suddenly another staff called Maria passed by and asked what're we talking of. I just said it in the sudden: Penyibuk!
As soon as I split the word out, mt supervisor said : "ei, why u scold her? She's very small gas de." I replied Never Mind de kua. From that moment onwards, I started to feel something wrong. She got into silence. Omg, I cant believe it! I just annoyed her. She seldom talked to me now. A weeks ago, she always talks to me and joking with me. Errrrrrr~~~~ die la me.

I tried to comfort myself it's nothing. I'm not working there longer. But, working not in the happy mood, and just blend with somebody will make me sick! Meaningless working there like this...

***************************


No comments: