Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Hanging

It was the most "boring" day. Almost free on the whole day.
No stock waiting for me to be done.
No book for me to be wrapped.
Just did the magazines return list.

After doing that, I am FREE. Very FREE~~
So, I was hanging around. [Finally got chance to do that]
Hehe, today Miss Lim on leave. Miss Teh too.
Otherwise, I won't dare to do that, man!
I went chit chat with Ming Hui in Chinese Dpt. She was damn busy dealing with her magazines.
She had to the return on herself. Why? She got the "demanding and unkind mum" there.
I Like to talk to her, coz she is really a cute-cute girl.
Feel like want to laugh out everytime crapping with her.

Today I met the ex-part timer.
His name is Jack. Sounds nice his name.
First time meeting him, I automatically said HI to him from far even initially I didn't know who is that guy, being so nice, helping the staffs there to lift the heavy tiang.
You know, he made me saw the shadows of Zheng Yi plus Charles. Haha, he really looks alike, especially the expression when he said "Ni hao" back to me.

Idle staffs will always draw the attention of the supervisor.
I became one of the person today. My seniors pulled me into the black list.
We sembang kosong there and been noticed by the Miss Chong.
When she was walking towards us, we pretended busy with our work- discarding the price tags or house-keeping.
Haha, really buat lawak je.

No comments: