Saturday, February 14, 2009

Versatile

I wear my uniform and go for my 45-minutes-break.
And of course, after eating I still have time for window shopping in central.

Whenever I drop by any shop, maybe a trivial misunderstanding would happen there.
Customers may perceive me as one of the staffs of the shop.
What the hell, my uniform has vividly stated a big and red company's name on it.
How come they can't notice it? " I'm not the staff there!!!"

A few days ago, I went to the fashion stalls on the ground floor. Then, an Indian lady pointed to a shity and asked me how much is the price. Am I look like Siam salesgirl there? Really out of their mind. In The store, same thing happened to me....

At master choo, got one time they thought me I am the waitress there and asked me for the empty table. I just being kind and said got an empty table right before me. (actually I wanted to sit there to have my dinner at that moment) . ^^

Haiya, I think I have a salesgirl or waitress potential apperance kut ( for temporary only ). No wonder people like to ask me to serve them.
I am the versatile worker. I can promote food la, books la, shampoo la amd even clothes... Haha.