Monday, February 16, 2009

Emo-ing

我被冷落了~~~
这种感觉真的不好受。。。。。。

T.T

Why nobody listening to me?
Listen to my opinion and my view.

They Neglected me!
Ignored my existence!

I am not trying to be another cynosure.
But, at least spend a minute or even 5 seconds
to listen to me....
I want to say a piece.....

When I realized nobody was listening to me,
I won't leave in a fit pique.


I'll "hide" myself out like a snail.
And seal my mouth by the side.









As I know

"The least said the better"

I get it...

6 comments:

~yq~ said...

hrm..who makes our yc so emo?
sometimes things won't happen as u think,maybe not they don't want to listen,just that u don't let them know that u need them to listen to u..well,this is just guessing..maybe there are people who purposely ignore u..if so,ignore them back lar!haha!
anyway,yea,i'm always here..^^

MeanWei said...

wat happened o..nvm,i listen to u =p

射手座王子 said...

Yaya...YC, v r always here 4 u!!
Tell me lar...i wan listen to u too...hehe
Dont be sad lar...ok??? Yo yo yo...cheer up man....haha

Miss Nobody said...

aih yc is it about work?
i get emo about work too why har? =(

Scamille said...

cheers YC.....;-)

CHerYL said...

YiQing: Don't worry! I'll follow as what you taught me. Ignore them too.

MW & Prince of Sagittarius:Wanna listen? Find me la and I'll tell you.;D

Miss Nobody: Perhaps... No idea lih.

Snow White: I'm trying...