Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I Am Your Listener?

Strangely to say, two people who are still not really in rapport with me came before me and then pilipala pilipala told me their "story respectively...

I have become their good listener. Ya~~~

One told me that she was in the bad mood because of her insincere friendship with a pretended friend.
She was piqued to discover that she hadn't been invited to her best friend's birthday party! The worse thing is the circumstance on how she know the truth - she realized this after giving her a wishing phone call. She wondered why so noisy at the phone. Hence, she asked what her friend was doing right there, then only her friend started to ask her for joining the party.

The incident sounds very familiar to me....


Then, another person told me about her affair with her boyfriend. "I'm just not that into him", she told me this. So, she planned to make friend with other guy first, a future-KFC-outlet-manager who is much more better than her current boyfriend, who is just a workman in factory ( now unemployed ).
I teased her how could she being so unfaithful, "step on two sampan". She said it's all his fault. She sought a job for him but he'd been so picky. So, she felt insecure with a an unemployed man.

Listening to their story, I didn't give any placatory remarks to them. Just being a recorder! Haha...

Seriously, I won't simply tell my own story to half-strangers. For some people like both of them, they are happy to choose to share their story with half-stranger like me. ^^ Maybe I should learn from them instead.
Remember, Pent-up emotion isn't good to health.

2 comments:

~yq~ said...

i knew some people like this too..after they expressed out their feelings they will feel much better automatically,even we didn't say anything..people like them should have less burden i think..=)

CHerYL said...

Are u one of them too?

I have been long time no crapping and chatting with you properly. HAHA.
Miss you there.