Sunday, February 1, 2009

My 1/2 Pay

I got it yesterday.

I officially got my salary! It's just a half-month pay. Damn little. I totally worked for 117 hours until the 15th of January. After reducing the EPF and SOCSO, I only have little. I "lost" my $4O++ to the EPF. My mum said I should happy about it. Because I have started to fill up my retirement pension. ^^ Plus, the boss also has to pay another extra to my EPF. Now only I understand the benefit of working with the possession of EPF account.

I got the pay slip which I consider as "too-official" as I'd never been getting this white paper before. Hehe


After that I received an Angpau from Miss Lim which I thought is a BIG angpau. I didn'y open it on the spot. Thus, I just aksed my colleague what the content inside. She said is a $10 voucher. WHAT?!! VOUCHER???!!! Thought of what! Indeed it's 'BIG'! (it is better than nothing) I got $5 voucher. That's it...
What am I going to do with this voucher? Buy a magazine? Novel simply not enough. I have to add money on it if I want to buy fiction one. Magazine better. Got a magazine - Seventeen which costs only $6 and free a bag. (just only an ordinary bag). Buy a meal & dishes book for my mum also sounds great. I can get 50% less somemore.


2 comments:

Miss Nobody said...

eh got 50% ah den buy for me lar!
but wait i dun even got my pay yet

CHerYL said...

rebate de only for certain books which are in the promotion. I as the staff here only get 10-15%